I can’t say I haven’t heard this before.After 42 years in power you develop paranoia, it’s just normal. You start believing that you are God. Sad, but true.
“Moammar Qaddafi is not a president, he is a revolutionary leader. This is my country and yours. ”
– We are more competent to [be Libyan] than those rats [who are protesting].
– We defied America and the nuclear countries and triumphed.
– This is glory.
– This is the glory that [our opponents] want to distort.
Italy was destroyed on Libyan soil.
– I am a fighter.
– Libya will remain the leader of African, Latin America and the world.
– Libya is a tree. We watered it with our blood.
– Qaddafi is the history of resistance, glory. Qaddafi is not a president or a normal person [who could be killed in an ordinary way].
– Where were you [protestors] when we were being bombarded?”