A smart way out, I might say. Mikati keeps saying that the STL should not be a matter discussed in the government consultations – as March 14 insisted – but a topic for the national dialogue. This way he just washes his hands of it.
Interesting idea, but it didn’t work. March 14 is done making compromises and keeps holding a big “NO” sign. The reports say they choose to be the Opposition to the end. It might be better. Other experiences show that you always get stronger when you’re in the oposition because you have time to rethink your strategy, solve your internal problems, while the public eyes are not so focused in you as they are on the government. let’s see if it works in Lebanon.
- 4,565 hits
- RT @JHainesYoung: Our daily graphic on #Hezbollah reported gains by day three of #Arsal offensive https://t.co/JpHBzcStnL 8 hours ago
- RT @AduNatio: #Hungary's illiberal supreme comrade #Orban vs young Magyar daring democrat woman at a festival in ... #Romania:) https://t.c… 1 day ago
- RT @RRInternational: Hungarian PM Viktor #Orban: #Hungary will continue to promote its national interests to the detriment of #Brussels’ po… 1 day ago
- RT @aqbyrne: Viktor Orban: "I take from the pockets of the multinationals the money that we give to needy families raising children" 1 day ago
- RT @aqbyrne: Viktor Orban in a striking green shirt. #tusvanyos #orban #hungary #romania https://t.co/ORGtI57d1M 1 day ago