- 4,604 hits
- 27 million EUR. #Romania Graft Watchdog Freezes Ruling Party Leader's Assets :: Balkan Insight shar.es/1MfxO4 9 hours ago
- Good morning from #Bucharest, #Romania. The ruling social democrats are pushing a bill that obliges #NGOs to declar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- RT @BalkanInsight: IN PICTURES | Thousands of tourists flocked to the Romanian city of Sibiu in Transylvania over the weekend for the openi… 1 day ago
- #Christmas Fair Lights Up #Romania’s #Sibiu :: Balkan Insight balkaninsight.com/en/gallery/chr… 1 day ago
- Good morning from #Bucharest. The #Senate is set to pass a law that approves the purchase of #Romania's first… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Daily Archives: January 25, 2011
One can easily spot around 100 people gathered in Martyrs’ Square in Downtown Beirut. Most of the people here haven’t seen each other since the last protest, so they are being quite courteous, shaking hands and kissing each other three … Continue reading
He won already. With 68 votes out of 128 in the Lebanese Parliament. But what does the people want. That is not clear at all.
An Nahar reports that Future Movement supporters protesting on the streets of Beirut attacked several media outlets (perceived as supporting March 8) crews. Protesters set ablaze a vehicle that belongs to Al-Jadid television crew. 11:41am LBC: Media outlets in Beirut and … Continue reading
I heard it a lot last night. I keep hearing it and reading it this morning.I also heard it a lot in May 7. But from different people. I googled “Lebanese democracy” and i found these two pretty chickies. Prettier … Continue reading
No more fires, no more burning tires, army deployed everywhere. Expected organized peaceful sit-ins, according to Future movement. Well yes, nothing is spontaneous in Lebanon.