“The party will side with Syria and Hezbollah,” Druze leader Walid Jumblatt announced from under a mountain of microphones. He hasn’t had this much attendance at a press conference and such an audience in a long time.
The rest is just rhetoric: the STL is politicized and blablabla for around 10 minutes. The question is how many MPs of his block are going to follow him on Monday in the Parliamentary consultations?
- 4,565 hits
- RT @JHainesYoung: Our daily graphic on #Hezbollah reported gains by day three of #Arsal offensive https://t.co/JpHBzcStnL 8 hours ago
- RT @AduNatio: #Hungary's illiberal supreme comrade #Orban vs young Magyar daring democrat woman at a festival in ... #Romania:) https://t.c… 1 day ago
- RT @RRInternational: Hungarian PM Viktor #Orban: #Hungary will continue to promote its national interests to the detriment of #Brussels’ po… 1 day ago
- RT @aqbyrne: Viktor Orban: "I take from the pockets of the multinationals the money that we give to needy families raising children" 1 day ago
- RT @aqbyrne: Viktor Orban in a striking green shirt. #tusvanyos #orban #hungary #romania https://t.co/ORGtI57d1M 1 day ago