“The party will side with Syria and Hezbollah,” Druze leader Walid Jumblatt announced from under a mountain of microphones. He hasn’t had this much attendance at a press conference and such an audience in a long time.
The rest is just rhetoric: the STL is politicized and blablabla for around 10 minutes. The question is how many MPs of his block are going to follow him on Monday in the Parliamentary consultations?
- 4,601 hits
- Romanians March in Support of Civil Partnership :: Balkan Insight balkaninsight.com/en/article/rom… 20 hours ago
- RT @BalkanInsight: Moldova’s Constitutional Court temporarily suspended President Igor Dodon for his refusal to approve a new defence mini… 3 days ago
- RT @BalkanInsight: Moldova's military forces could be next collateral damage from country’s growing internal political crisis https://t.co/… 3 days ago
- RT @MadaliNecsutu: A piece that i wrote for Balkan Insight regarding the political skirmishes in #Moldova and the effect it has on it`s on… 3 days ago
- ‘Political War’ in #Moldova Threatens #Army :: Balkan Insight balkaninsight.com/en/article/pol… 3 days ago