“The party will side with Syria and Hezbollah,” Druze leader Walid Jumblatt announced from under a mountain of microphones. He hasn’t had this much attendance at a press conference and such an audience in a long time.
The rest is just rhetoric: the STL is politicized and blablabla for around 10 minutes. The question is how many MPs of his block are going to follow him on Monday in the Parliamentary consultations?
- 4,630 hits
- #Romanian ruling party leader, deemed by many the most powerful man in the country, was sentenced on Thursday to 3… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #Romania has been shaken by political turmoil during the past year and a half, with the ruling #SocialDemocrats pus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #Romanian #SocialDemocrat chief Dragnea: We decided to be more ferm and more radical. 1 day ago
- #Romanian #SocialDemocrat chief Dragnea: I remain the president of the Social Democrat Party (PSD) and head of the parliamentary majority." 1 day ago
- #Romanian #SocialDemocrat chief Dragnea: "I witnessed a mass execution yesterday, 9 people were sentenced just beca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago