I’m Ana Maria and I’m a journalist. Yes, I actually have a degree in Journalism. When I landed in Beirut 3 years ago I didn’t think of staying. But here I am, in 2011 writing for a Lebanese website, travelling around the country and seeing things beyond the cafes of Gemeyzeh or Hamra, beyond he Corniche or the Raouche Rocks. This is the beauty of Lebanon. No matter how much you write, there is always something left to say.
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 3,839 hits
- Is #Hezbollah trying to make up with #Hamas for the sake of PR, while Mechaal is in #Qatar? mme.cm/U2ZU00 via @NOW_eng 1 hour ago
- My latest: More skirmishes in the #Syrian political opposition #FSA #Syria mme.cm/N3ZU00 via @NOW_eng 1 day ago
- The #Syrian #refugee camp controversy in #Lebanon mme.cm/JRXU00 via @NOW_eng 1 week ago
- RT @RanyaRadwan: Join Drop of aid FB page ( on.fb.me/1nxgagQ) and help us to make a difference!!! #Dropofaid #Lebanon #refugees @myraa… 1 week ago
- RT @myraabdallah: Join Drop of aid FB page and help us to make a difference!!! #Dropofaid @RanyaRadwan @aml1609 facebook.com/dropofaid 1 week ago