I’m Ana Maria and I’m a journalist. Yes, I actually have a degree in Journalism. When I landed in Beirut 3 years ago I didn’t think of staying. But here I am, in 2011 writing for a Lebanese website, travelling around the country and seeing things beyond the cafes of Gemeyzeh or Hamra, beyond he Corniche or the Raouche Rocks. This is the beauty of Lebanon. No matter how much you write, there is always something left to say.
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 3,857 hits
- #Arsal is not to blame for #IS presence in #Lebanon mme.cm/2T2U00 via @NOW_eng 3 weeks ago
- RT @NOW_eng: #Arsal is not to blame for #IS presence in #Lebanon mme.cm/2T2U00 by @aml1609 3 weeks ago
- RT @itmorar: Românul Ponta este unul dintre puţinii ortodocşi albanezi veniţi să facă drumuri în România. 1 month ago
- Is #Hezbollah trying to make up with #Hamas for the sake of PR, while Mechaal is in #Qatar? mme.cm/U2ZU00 via @NOW_eng 1 month ago
- My latest: More skirmishes in the #Syrian political opposition #FSA #Syria mme.cm/N3ZU00 via @NOW_eng 1 month ago