I’m Ana Maria and I’m a journalist. Yes, I actually have a degree in Journalism. When I landed in Beirut 3 years ago I didn’t think of staying. But here I am, in 2011 writing for a Lebanese website, travelling around the country and seeing things beyond the cafes of Gemeyzeh or Hamra, beyond he Corniche or the Raouche Rocks. This is the beauty of Lebanon. No matter how much you write, there is always something left to say.
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 3,472 hits
- #UK officially requests #EU to blacklist #Hezbollah. But getting 27 countries to agree on it is almost impossible. #Lebanon 14 hours ago
- What would partition of #Syria mean to #Lebanon, I wonder. LAU's Imad Salamey on @NOW_eng now.mmedia.me/lb/en/commenta… 1 day ago
- #TripoliLB once again the mirror of #Syria. The same story, same fight, same shooters. And nobody has an interest in changing anything. 1 day ago
- RT @NOW_Syria: #Hezbollah death toll in #Syria mounts bit.ly/116NJ9C #NOW_Eng #NOW_Syria #sectarianism #politics #spillover #Beirut… 1 day ago
- RT @KarlreMarks: Great reporting by @Raniaab How Syria’s Rebels Aren’t Winning the War goo.gl/w3I5A 1 day ago