I’m Ana Maria and I’m a journalist. Yes, I actually have a degree in Journalism. When I landed in Beirut 3 years ago I didn’t think of staying. But here I am, in 2011 writing for a Lebanese website, travelling around the country and seeing things beyond the cafes of Gemeyzeh or Hamra, beyond he Corniche or the Raouche Rocks. This is the beauty of Lebanon. No matter how much you write, there is always something left to say.
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 3,868 hits
- RT @NOW_blog: #FF @NOW_eng Bloggers: @disgraceofgod @Nadine_Elali @myraabdallah @RanyaRadwan @aml1609 1 day ago
- Palestinian unity gov under strain. regional backers vie for influence in #Gaza reconstruction #Hamas #Hezbollah mme.cm/337U00 4 days ago
- #Arsal is not to blame for #IS presence in #Lebanon mme.cm/2T2U00 via @NOW_eng 1 month ago
- RT @NOW_eng: #Arsal is not to blame for #IS presence in #Lebanon mme.cm/2T2U00 by @aml1609 1 month ago
- RT @itmorar: Românul Ponta este unul dintre puţinii ortodocşi albanezi veniţi să facă drumuri în România. 1 month ago