I’m Ana Maria and I’m a journalist. Yes, I actually have a degree in Journalism. When I landed in Beirut 3 years ago I didn’t think of staying. But here I am, in 2011 writing for a Lebanese website, travelling around the country and seeing things beyond the cafes of Gemeyzeh or Hamra, beyond he Corniche or the Raouche Rocks. This is the beauty of Lebanon. No matter how much you write, there is always something left to say.
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 3,785 hits
- #Russia’s FM Lavrov accuses #EU of anti-Russian sentiments mme.cm/MAHU00 via @NOW_eng 6 days ago
- RT @NOW_eng: #Russia’s FM Lavrov accuses #EU of anti-Russian sentiments. mme.cm/MAHU00 #NOW_Eng @aml1609 http://t.co/cr6FejfWUO 1 week ago
- RT @RanyaRadwan: #Russia’s FM #Lavrov accuses #EU of anti-Russian sentiments mme.cm/MAHU00 by @aml1609 1 week ago
- RT @RamiAlLolah: #Kafranbel #Idlib to #US #Obama: Your mistake in #Syria will not be tolerated like #Clinton's mistake in #Rwanda.. http://… 1 week ago
- RT @KarlreMarks: Everybody got along very well in Arab cities in the past. That's why there was a Christian quarter, a Jewish Quarter, a Sh… 1 week ago