I’m Ana Maria and I’m a journalist. Yes, I actually have a degree in Journalism. When I landed in Beirut 3 years ago I didn’t think of staying. But here I am, in 2011 writing for a Lebanese website, travelling around the country and seeing things beyond the cafes of Gemeyzeh or Hamra, beyond he Corniche or the Raouche Rocks. This is the beauty of Lebanon. No matter how much you write, there is always something left to say.
November 2014 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 3,915 hits
- The rise of jihadists in the Levant. #Lebanon #Syria mme.cm/WL8U00 via @NOW_eng 1 day ago
- RT @dimobe: Romania will be led by a German president. And Bulgaria's former government was dominated by an ethnic Turkish party. CEE in a … 2 days ago
- RT @dimobe: Bucharest now - photo by Stilyan Deyanov. http://t.co/hfSVESK1s8 2 days ago
- RT @dimobe: Victor - a trendy name in Eastern Europe no more. #alegeri2014 #Romania #Hungary #Ukraine http://t.co/GINjPVZPQN 2 days ago
- RT @brani_child: #Russia wants #UN Security Council to comment on the use of chemical weapons in the Middle East #Syria #Churkin http://t.c… 2 days ago